How can you help NRS?
- Suggest a restorative conference to persons in conflict.
- To learn more, follow us on Facebook or download these informational brochures to share with people who could benefit from Neighborhood Reconciliation Services, Inc.
- Send a financial contribution
- NRS, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt entity allowing it to receive charitable gifts.
- If you are interested in contributing to the work of this organization, please contact us by phone at (423) 202-4964 or visit our fundraising site at Causevox to give online.
- For Amazon Smile Shoppers you can tag NRS, Inc. to receive a contribution as well at smile.amazon.com
In the fall of 2013, NRS, Inc. received the Roger Foundation Grant, which allowed them to expand into Kingsport. NRS, Inc. has also received grants and support from the Junior League of Kingsport, the East Tennessee Foundation, The Holston Conference of the United Methodist Church Foundation, Munsey Memorial United Methodist Church, and the Administrative Office of the Courts. Additionally we have received corporate sponsorships from Appalachian Community Federal Credit Union, Hunter, Smith and Davis, Buttermilk Sky Pie Shop, Dos Gatos Coffee Bar, Panera, and Fresh Market for our special events held in 2017. NRS, Inc. is a Bellafina Chocolates' Children's Charity.